Monday, October 7, 2013

2 Year Wedding Anniversary with the Hubs

I can't believe it, blog buddy, but tomorrow marks the two-year anniversary of my wedding! We were married on a warm, windy day in a little white chapel surrounded by willow trees. It's funny, I never had the "I just knew" moment with anything else regarding the wedding. Both the photographer and the florist were referred to me from a friend. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law helped choose the bridesmaid's dresses with the accessories already picked out on Etsy (shout out!) months if not years before. And it was actually the look on my father's face when I came out of the dressing room that sold me on the gown. But as soon as I saw the photos of this little chapel on my then-fiance's phone I just knew. It was the place that I dreamed about as a little girl. Quaint and old-fashioned. Perfect. This past weekend my husband and I went back for a visit...

October 2011
October 2013









so lucky to have such a memory...





No comments:

Post a Comment